PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION – Please check back soon to see all the tools available for your workplace campaign!
Thank you for partnering with United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area for this year’s annual campaign! We are proud to partner with you and other organizations throughout our area to bolster health, advance education and enhance financial stability for all our neighbors.
Below are resources for your workplace to use to help make your giving campaign fun, easy, and successful. You can find links to this year’s video materials, download posters, sticker templates, letters, recognition templates for donors in your office, an outline of this year’s talking points, email templates and more! Use them to promote your campaign, recognize donors, and celebrate your workplace giving success by posting results where your team and office visitors can see everything your campaign achieves.
Campaign Coordinator Tips and Tricks
- 2018 Campaign Video
- 2018 United Way Commercial
- United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area YouTube Channel
- Campaign Poster (Large, 11″x17″)
- Campaign Poster (Small, 8.5″x11″)
- Campaign Results Poster (Large, 11″x17″)
- Campaign Results Poster (Small, 8.5″x11″)
- 2018 Campaign Brochure, with Pledge Form (8.5″x11″)
- Email Templates for Workplace Campaigns
Impact and Talking Points
- InfoGraphic: How Your Gift Impacts our Community
- Projects Funded
- Talking Points for Workplace Campaigns
Social Media for United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area
- “I am a CHANGE MAKER.” Stickers (Formatted for Standard Avery 5160 Return Address Labels)
- 1/4 Page Printable Recognition for Individual Workspace (Double Sided, Designed at 8.5″x11″)
- Fill-in “I LIVE UNITED because” poster (Small, 8.5″x11″) – Take a photo, post it to your social media and use the hashtag printed on the form so we can share it too!
- Fill-in “I LIVE UNITED because” poster (Large, 11″x17″) – Take a photo, post it to your social media and use the hashtag printed on the form so we can share it too!