Thank you for partnering with United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area for this year’s annual campaign! We are proud to partner with you to bolster health, advance education and enhance financial stability for all our neighbors.
Below are resources for your workplace to use to help make your giving campaign fun, easy, and successful. You can find links to this year’s video materials, download posters, sticker templates, letters, recognition templates for donors in your office, an outline of this year’s talking points, email templates and more! Use them to promote your campaign, recognize donors, and celebrate your workplace giving success by posting results where your team and office visitors can see everything your campaign achieves.
Campaign Coordinator Tips and Tricks
- 10 Campaign Tips
- Winning Ideas for Successful Campaigns (Provided by Campaign Coordinators)
- Special Events for Your Campaign
- Workplace Campaign Checklist
- 2018 Campaign Action Plan (Please fill out and return to UWLCA staff prior to kicking off your workplace campaign)
- Campaign Poster (Large, 11″x17″)
- Campaign Poster (Small, 8.5″x11″)
- Campaign Results Poster (Large, 11″x17″)
- Campaign Results Poster (Small, 8.5″x11″)
- List of Local, Nonprofit Partners (8.5″x11″)
- Goals for United Way, Determined by the Community (8.5″x11″)
- 2018 Campaign Brochure with Pledge Form (8.5″x11″)
- Sample Email from Your President/CEO (Sections to Edit for your Workplace are Marked in Red)
- Email Templates for Workplace Campaigns
Impact and Talking Points
- Projects Funded
- Talking Points for Workplace Campaigns
Social Media for United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area
- “I am a CHANGE MAKER.” Stickers (Formatted for Standard Avery 5160 Return Address Labels)
- 1/4 Page Printable Recognition for Individual Workspace (Double Sided, Designed at 8.5″x11″)
- Fill-in “I LIVE UNITED because” poster (Small, 8.5″x11″) – Take a photo, post it to your social media and use the hashtag printed on the form so we can share it too!
- Fill-in “I LIVE UNITED because” poster (Large, 11″x17″) – Take a photo, post it to your social media and use the hashtag printed on the form so we can share it too!